- Allow your tan to develop for 10-12 hours - preferably over night. (not applicable for fast developing tans)
- Do not shower or have contact with water for 10-12 hours whilst your spray tan is developing.
- Do not wax or shave for 24 hours afterwardsTry not to do any activities that make you perspire for 10-12 hours while your spray tan is developing.
- Avoid Beauty treatments or hair treatments whilst your tan is developing.
- Moisturising after every shower and bath will help prolong your tan
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash your self with a mild soap.
- • Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) asthey can strip colour.
- Be careful not to rub your tan off on seat belts or buckles after leaving the beauty salon
- • Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- To prolong your spray tan use Fake Bake Smoothie Oil or Fake Bake Oil Free Moisturiser daily, locking in colour. This will also hydrate your skin.
- Mobile spray tan
For the best spray tan Portsmouth has to offer